register | account recovery | profile | help / abiinfo | search
show today's posts | mark all read
NB!
Oled juba tqhq foorumi kasutaja? Su kasutajatunnus ja salasõna kehtivad ka siin foorumis.
Tuleb vaid tqhq foorumist välja logida ja siis ükskõik kummas foorumis uuesti sisse logida.
opentrack.tqhq.ee foorum : Eelseisvad üritused : Autoplius Fast Lap 2015 calendar  
Poster Message
Giedrius

Autoplius Fast Lap 2015 calendar
Tere everybody,

"Autoplius Fast Lap" will come to Estonia and 2015. Last year we had 77 Time Attack participants and 30 in Race. This year we believe Time Attack will hit max number of drivers (80) and will be big increase in Race rivals.

I and IV stage Races will be video streamed LIVE via internet.

Hope Estonians will join as well!

I stage - "Nemuno žiedas" track, Kacergine, Lithuania - 2015.05.16
II stage - "Auto24Ring" track, Parnu, Estonia - 2015.07.11
III stage - "Tor Poznan" track, Poznan, Poland - 2015.08.07-08
IV stage - "Nemuno žiedas" track, Kacergine, Lithuania - 2015.09.12

28.12.2014 at 21:45 1 edit. Last edited 28.12.2014 at 21:45 by Giedrius
peep

Good news Giedrius, looks like you have moved to next frontier, I mean Poznan. And whats with Bikernieki, are they doing finally reconstruction or you just skipped this year ?

Our situation with Time Attack reminds me the story with drift many years ago, how nobody was interested here while Latvian-Lithuanian scene was developing fast. But it took off one day, probably same will happen to TA. May-be jokes about slow Estonians are not from nothing :lol , but when we get moving one day, we are hard to stop. :D
28.12.2014 at 23:41
Giedrius

I have no doubt about that :D I guess that there is no promoter/organizer who would push TA in Estonia. Strange, especially when you have brand new track.

As for us TA was easy and attractive (but lengthy) way to introduce motorsport for younger generation, involve them - it became the platform to create and develop Race from the scratch.
We are pushing Race now, because it's real competition, 'contact' sport, interesting to watch and possible for commercialization. If live stream will be in sufficient quality, we will try to get LIVE coverage of final stage on TV3 or other TV.

Also prior season we will start Fast Lap School where will be classes of fair racing studies, will analyze most often incidents, we will talk about motorsport marketing and management, communication and media - the course will be lectured by best motorsport people as we have. We need to raise our (our drivers as well) level significantly, since we're going Live Stream. Our race will be in same weekend as Polish championship as well. So we need to brace up ourselves :)

We do 4 stages per year. Recently we agreed with Poznan and decided to swap Latvia. Regarding Bikernieki reconstruction - I don't have any info yet.
30.12.2014 at 03:30
hall

I was in Riga a couple of weeks ago and visited the track also. They have removed the concrete barriers on the left side of the first corner and the curbs from start to "cinema"-curv. No big works was seen.

CityKart - sisekardikeskus Pärnu kesklinnas.
30.12.2014 at 16:18
peep

Probably one difference between EE and LT is that we have plenty of affordable racing opportunities, both wheel to wheel and time trial formats. TA with its liberal technical rules is assumed more like engineering challenge and probably there are yet not enough people interested in investing a fortune into unlimited type of car.
30.12.2014 at 19:57
Giedrius

Peep, I still dream about mono (or at least close to mono) class in EE, LV, LT.

You have 325 Cup. How it's going after all? How you avoid cheating?
31.12.2014 at 00:00
Henri_

BMW 325 CUP is doing quite good. Approx 20 drivers per year, 13-14 regulars.

It is impossible to avoid all cheating, but nobody has been caught with anything serious. It seems that all the cars that are well built, can drive into the same second. Rest is up to the driver. As you can see, past champions are all quick in their next ventures as well. Some drivers have moved on to the next classes. For example Raimo Kulli is now a Formula champion, Ruve Veski was a runner up in the Estonian Rallycross Supercars and now is sometimes competing in the ERC with a touring car.

There are also a few good cars for sale at a nice price (around 10 000€), so it isn't so difficult for anybody else to join and see for themselves.

31.12.2014 at 00:40 2 edits. Last edited 31.12.2014 at 01:28 by Henri_
Giedrius

Correct me if I'm wrong, as I understood organizers rely on drivers honesty?

Do you have additional technical check procedures regarding that? Or technical check take in effect when appeal is submitted?
02.01.2015 at 15:14
Jesper

Absolutely not. We have detailed rules which get amended every year and independent technical scrutineering both before and after the races. If that is not enough, a competitor can go and submit a protest, which results in additional checks, this has actually occured multiple times. Some gray areas exist and have been exploited, but thanks to the fact that everybody runs the same car, every "interesting" modification (which can be legal, but just unconventional) sticks out like a sore thumb.

Also, there is huge peer pressure to keep the game fair - most of the drivers have been racing together for years, capabilities and shortcomings of each other are well known and when someone suddenly drives much faster than he "should be able" (which happens sometimes), it ensures much scrutiny from other compeditors to find the "secret sauce".

We have started to write our rules in english and harmonize them with finnish BMW 325 Extreme class, so at least in theory people should be able to race a car without modifications in both championships. There is a strong will from both countries to run at least semi-unified "Gulf of Finland cup" at some point in the future, if merging the classes completely should be too hard to archieve. If you are interested, I can e-mail the rules draft in english, it is pending approval from our ASN and therefore is not an offical document yet, but most probably there will not be any earth-shattering changes before this year's championship.

02.01.2015 at 18:41 5 edits. Last edited 02.01.2015 at 18:57 by Jesper
Giedrius

Jesper, sorry for late reply. Yes, please send me giedrius@fastlap.lt
07.01.2015 at 02:04
opentrack.tqhq.ee foorum : Eelseisvad üritused : Autoplius Fast Lap 2015 calendar  
Account recovery

© tqhq.ee 2000 - 2024.